The User must confirm that he has read, knows and understands the "Terms and Conditions" of the service to be purchased.
Later, if the user confirm the request, he must click on the "Subscribe" option and follow the indications of the chosen payment gateway. In PayPal you may need to be previously registered to make the subscription. Reports requests made differently from the exposed form will not be accepted..
If the Contractor accepts the contract, notify the user the same issuing a confirmation, you will receive by email within a maximum period of 24 hours from the sending application. If the Contractor can not accept it, it will try to contact the user via email or phone.
The Owner reserves the right to withdraw any service of this APP at any time and to remove or modify the content. The Contractor shall not be liable to User or any third party for the withdrawal of any service. If the changes interfere with the service contracted by the user, the Contractor will notify you by sending an email or by phone.
This document sets out the conditions for which hiring a service is regulated through the WEB (hereinafter WEB) ownership VOICE CLINICAL SYSTEMS®, S.L. (Hereinafter CLINICAL VOICE). The identification and contact data VOICE CLINICAL contained in the Legal Notice Web www.voicecs.com. The user must carefully read these conditions before hiring a service through the WEB. When hiring a service, the User expressly agree to these Terms and linked to them, so it is if you disagree, you should not carry out recruitment. These conditions may be modified at any time. It is your responsibility to read them periodically, as applicable will be those in effect at the time of contracting the service. The user can download Web www.voicecs.com a copy of these Terms. The Consultant recommends the user to keep a copy of these Terms on your computer system for each contract you make. If the user has any questions regarding the Terms may contact the Holder by sending an email to email@example.com The language of formalization of this contract it is Spanish.
- CONTRACTING SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEB
This is how the contract works through this WEB:
- The User must first identify himself with his username and password on the WEB with the option LOGIN. In the case of not having an identifier, you must first register on the WEB to be assigned one.
- The User after clicking Contract Annual Plan, must verify that he is the owner of the Paypal account or the card or account that will be used for the payment of the monthly payments of the service to be provided and that in the case of representing a company, which is authorized to sign the contract on behalf of the company.
- The User will choose between the Plans that are offered, showing all the information regarding them.
- Each Plan is assigned a number of credits that are the credits that will be increased in the user's account every 30 days from the purchase of the plan.
- The credits can be used to request any of our reports. The R1 report, 1 credit, the R2 report, 2 credits and the R3 report, 4 credits.
- The credits not consumed in the 30 days will be accumulated only until the next 30 days.
- Plans can be combined with other plans, monthly bonuses or bonuses.
- In the case of combining plans and / or bonds, the credits that are first used when requesting a report will be the credits associated with the plan or bonus that expire first..
- In the case of being an institution, the credits can be used by the different users belonging to said institution.
For contracting services through this WEB, the User agrees to:
ENJOY THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Do not make a false or fraudulent recruitment. If reasonably could be considered that has made an inscription of this kind, the Contractor is entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- Provide the holder your email address and / or other contact and payment, in a truthful and accurate. By providing your information to the Contractor, the User consents to that he may make use of them if it becomes necessary to contact him. If the user does not provide the Contractor with all necessary information, you can not formalized registration.
- Ensure that it is fully authorized to operate the corresponding credit card, debit card or checking account. Only people with the necessary legal capacity to sign contracts for the proposed class on this website services can contract services in it. The services offered through this APP are available worldwide.
The Contractor undertakes to adequately provide the contracted services. Users can keep track of recruitment, writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports price (including tax) will be published in the APP and on the Web at all times, reserving the Titular the right to change prices at any time, not retroactively.
By hiring the service, the User will pay the amount through credit or debit cards, through the use of secure payment gateway. The charge on the card is made in real time through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution and once it has been verified that the data reported is correct.
Credit cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuing institution of the same, but, if the issuer fails to authorize payment, the Contractor shall not be liable for any delay and not be able to formalize any contract with the user. The Owner reserves the right to verify the personal data supplied by the user and take action as appropriate (including cancellation of registration) to ensure compliance with these Conditions.
Fraudulent use of credit cards entitle the holder to settle the contract, subject to appropriate legal responsibilities.
The Contractor will send the user the invoice to the e-mail address specified in the registration form, although shipment may expressly request paper by emailing email@example.com.
The user may request cancellation of any services, without stating any reason, at any time prior to payment, in which case it is treated as a return. The Holder accepts the cancellation of orders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the User is not a medical professional (understood as a person who acts with purpose to your business, trade or profession) have the right to cancel the contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day after contracting the service. However, sending the report by the User CLINICAL VOICE will lead to the loss of his right of withdrawal. If the user is a medical professional is not entitled to withdraw. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User shall notify its decision through an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by mail or email), the Holder whose details are as follows:
- VOICE CLINICAL SYSTEMS®, S.L.
- C/ Bahía de Almería, 21E – 3o, 28042 – Madrid.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User may use the model form is accessible on this link and the text of which is reproduced below, although its use is not mandatory. We will inform without delay by the same means that the user has used the receipt of such a withdrawal. (Only complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
For the attention of VOICE CLINICAL SYSTEMS®, S.L., residing in C/ Bahía de Almería, 21E – 3o, 28042 – Madrid y e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hereby, I inform you that I refrain from hiring the next service:
_________________________________________, hired the day ___________
User name: ____________________
User Address: ____________________________
User Signature (only if this form is notified on paper):
To meet the withdrawal period is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise by you of this right is sent before the expiry of the deadline.
Consecuencias del desistimiento:
In case of withdrawal by the User, the Contractor will return all payments received without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which report the Contractor of its decision to withdraw of the contract.
The Contractor shall make such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, the user will not incur any fees as a result of repayment.
The Contractor shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling any of the obligations of the contract, which causes events outside our reasonable ("force majeure") must control.
The force majeure includes any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and among others, the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
It is understood that the obligations under the contracts will be suspended during the period that the force majeure continues, and the Contractor will have an extension of time to meet those obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the cause of force higher. The Contractor shall use all reasonable means to end the force majeure or to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations under the contract despite the force majeure.
If any of these Conditions or any provision of a contract being declared null and void by a final decision by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in effect without being affected by the declaration of nullity.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Procurements made through the APP and these Conditions are subject to Spanish law. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these contract terms, the Courts which, if any, know the matter, will be those applicable legal rules on jurisdiction in which serves, in the case of consumers, the venue of the contract or the domicile of the contracting party.
Users other than medical professional (understood as a person who acts with purpose to your business, trade or profession) resident in the European Union, can claim through the Platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution - Dispute Resolution line), which facilitates the European Commission through the following link; http//ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ the ODR platform provides an opportunity for consumers and traders to submit complaints through an electronic form available in all languages of the European Union, for all matters related to e-commerce or services on the network in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 and Directive 2013/11 / EU of the European Parliament and the Council on alternative dispute resolution for consumer.
For any consultation on the Platform for online dispute resolution, the user may contact the European Consumer Centre IN SPAIN (www.cec.consumo-inc.es/), located in the C / Principe de Vergara, 54, 28006 - Madrid (Spain), phone (+34) 91.822.45.55 and email email@example.com