In case the User registers as a Professional in CLINICAL VOICE, to perform the service, VOICE CLINICAL need to access personal data held by the Professional files. CLINICAL VOICE act as Data Processor Professional data and treated in accordance with its instructions expressly prohibited the application or use with a different set in the relationship that links them to an end. In no event shall CLINICAL VOICE Professional data ownership to third parties, not even for conservación.Una After the contractual relationship between VOICE and Professional CLINICAL, CLINICAL VOICE delete the personal data that question on behalf of this and did not keep in his possession any support or document containing such data. However, CLINICAL VOICE retain data, duly blocked, as any liability may arise from their relationship with the professional.
The user of this website is responsible for the information provided through it is true. For this purpose, the user responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and conveniently update the information provided in such a way that responds to the real situation. Users will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information to provide and the damage that it caused to third parties or CLINICAL VOICE
CLINICAL VOICE guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data given to it. To this end, it has implemented security measures technical and organizational measures that are necessary to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, CLINICAL VOICE informs you of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written and signed request name, address for correspondence, photocopy of identity card, passport or equivalent document and request that the request is specific, with the reference (Data Protection), in which the following information is contained. The letter should be sent to the email address email@example.com or C / Bahia de Almeria, 21E, 3, 28042 - Madrid.
- Users who provide personal data through this website or through the mobile application that this Web site offers, is informed and consents joining files VOICE CLINICAL SYSTEMS®, SL (Hereinafter CLINICAL VOICE), which are properly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- User data will be processed by VOICE CLINICAL depending on the purpose for which they are provided. Specifically, they will be treated:
- In order to respond to your request, request or inquiry, if users provides their name and email address via the contact form.
- In order to allow access to the APP and can enjoy the services offered by VOICE CLINICAL if the user is logged on the Web or by the APP, provides name, surname, email address, telephone number, profession, It is company or professional, state and country.
- In order to be able to generate and send you the invoice or physical products, if the User contracts services through the WEB or the APP, provides the company name, CIF or NIF, your shipping address and the billing address both with street, state, town, cp. and VAT register number.
Also inform you that if the user makes a contract through the APP your data may be communicated to banks and savings banks for the collection service.